* All-new from the ground up, Raptor 90 has the features to deliver more fun than ever before, with a new 88cc SOHC 2-valve engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid rpm range performance. It also has features surprising in this class and price range, like a fully automatic CVT transmission, dual A-arm front suspension, rear disc brake, low-profi le tires, and styling unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
* Dual A-arm front suspension has 4.4-inches of travel for sporty-riding comfort, while adding to the Raptor 90’s big-ATV look. Shocks have 5-way preload adjustment to accommodate a variety of riders and terrain. The rear swingarm, also 5-way preload adjustable, offers 3.3-inches of travel.
* For sporty looks and handling, Raptor 90 uses low-profile Maxxis® tires. For riding comfort, there are aggressive-looking full floorboards.
* For strong, reliable stopping power, there’s a hydraulic disc brake with drilled rotor in the back, and dual sealed drums in the front.
* Restricting power output for learning riders is exceptionally convenient; there’s a simple plug-in for the CDI unit.
* Available in Team Yamaha Blue/White, just like full-size ATVs, or in an exclusive Black/White version with two graphics choices young riders will love.