Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2004 raptor condition is 660 engine is tore down right now the cases have been bored to use a 727 cylinder i have a stock head that is mint a hv ported head 686 cylinder a 727 cylinder have some other small stuff too like new brake pads for all the way around new rear disk a temp gauge that goes in the one hose a speed-o has a g force axle chrome is pilling new swing-arm bolt new sprocket chain set trying to get a boat

looking to sell it all for $2500 pick up only

Matt

·
Registered
391 Posts
i have a 2004 raptor condition is 660 engine is tore down right now the cases have been bored to use a 727 cylinder i have a stock head that is mint a hv ported head 686 cylinder a 727 cylinder have some other small stuff too like new brake pads for all the way around new rear disk a temp gauge that goes in the one hose a speed-o has a g force axle chrome is pilling new swing-arm bolt new sprocket chain set trying to get a boat

looking to sell it all for $2500 pick up only

Matt
Willing to seperate?

I need a head/valve cover, how much for the hv ported and who did the porting and what else was done? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the hv ported head was done by CSR and has the custom intake has ss valves +1 mm and dual spirngs i have a rocker cover that i used on the head but its not matching #'s it has the pice broke under the intake opening side i can take pic's it still work fine anddidnt leak since the new porting head has not been used so its ready to install

$700 shipped

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts