2001 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6 - 5 speed manual 4WD with 147,838 miles
TRD Off-road package with electronic rear differential locker
TRD Supercharger with URD 2.2 Super grip pulley
Doug Thorley ceramic coated headers with Jardine cat-back exhaust
K&N FIPK cold air intake
URD short-throw shifter
Fabtech Performance front coil-overs
Deaver leaf springs with Bilstein 5125 rear shocks
Hankook Dynapro MT tires (265x75r16) mounted last December (7k miles)
Manual hub converted from 1999 Tacoma
Very well maintained - Always ran Mobil 1 5w-30 with Toyota oil filters changed every 3-4k
Water pump, timing belt, idler pulleys, tensioner changed with genuine Toyota parts at 99k in 2009
Solid frame with patchy surface rust
Rhino-lined bed
Upper/lower ball joints and outer tie-rod ends replaced this spring
Non-smoker, adult driven, clean CarFax report with no accidents
Clean and clear title in hand.

This has been my baby for the last 6.5 years. I'm the third owner, knowing the previous owners. I'm only selling to upgrade to a Tundra. The truck is in really good condition considering how old it is, but it does have normal wear and tear. The paint isn't perfect, it needs buffed and waxed to shine. The floor mats are original and it shows. Overall this truck is in very good condition and has been really well maintained. I have most of the stock parts that have been replaced with aftermarket parts. It does have a tailgate extender and comes with a new supercharger belt. I have 4 Toyota keys and 1 aftermarket. Comes all original owners manuals along with receipts on tires/battery/timing belt/water pump parts. Asking $11,000 or best reasonable offer. Please contact me with any questions at 620-875-3029. Located in Webb City, MO 64870

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice rig, this body style was the best of the Tacoma's to me. I just recently bought in to a 2010 Platinum crewmax Tundra with a 5.7 from a 08 Sierra Denali. The Tundra tows my trailer a lot better and gets the same fuel mileage as my denali did pulling. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I love this truck but I really want a 5.7 Tundra! I agree this body style is my favorite. Good job on converting from GM...Toyota's for Life!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts