Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i'm new to this site, but i have a few things for sale. I'm 17 years old and i have gotten my teenage girlfriend pregnant. Yeah, totally screwed, i know. I have been racing ATVs for about 5 years now and have been kicking ass since day 1, but now it's time i have to sacrifice half of my life here, because her parents think i'm a worthless bum who's going to walk out on my girlfriend who is 5 months pregnant, so i'm selling my stuff to save up money and prove to them i can do this. Also i'm struggling to get a job around here too. I have a 2005 race ready Raptor 350. It has a +2 +4 durablue eliminator X-33 axle, Armadilo +2 A-Arms, ITP Turf Tamer racing wheels on the rear, K&N air filter, Dyno Jet Kit installed in it, DG nerf bars, and white brothers bumper. I have the stock axle and A-Arms, and another +2 +4 Dura Blue axle with hubs, the stock bumper, and the set of stock wheels. Also, this ATV comes with a 1990 F150. It has 96K miles, CD player with 6in. subs behind the seat. It has new rear tires, radiator, heater core, water pump and thermostat. We replaced those things because we couldn't get the heater working when we got it, there are no other mechanical problems. The interior is beautiful, and the exterior is also in exteremly good shape, it has a bed liner, and the front and rear bumpers are chrome, along with all of the triming on the truck. I will sell both with a set of metal ATV ramps for $4800/obo. I really need this money, so i will wilingly go down a little from that, not alot though, because both of these vehicles are beautiful. If you have a questions, or want more info, or want pictures of the truck or quad, email me. [email protected]. My name is Dave. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
152 Posts
where are you located

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
I am not going to get on a soap box here but I want to say one thing. I thought I was in your situation when I was your age and I thought the same thing, sell everything! Yea maybe the quad has to go but dont make this destroy your life. Its a tough situation but if you sell everything and now decide to get a minimum wage job to support your family, its a nice idea but it wont work. I suggest talking to yours and her parents. Plot out a plan for your next few years. Tell them you want to go to college/trade school and eventually support your family but you need help now, I bet they will be all for it. Just trying to help. Good luck with what ever you decide and the sale..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I am not going to get on a soap box here but I want to say one thing. I thought I was in your situation when I was your age and I thought the same thing, sell everything! Yea maybe the quad has to go but dont make this destroy your life. Its a tough situation but if you sell everything and now decide to get a minimum wage job to support your family, its a nice idea but it wont work. I suggest talking to yours and her parents. Plot out a plan for your next few years. Tell them you want to go to college/trade school and eventually support your family but you need help now, I bet they will be all for it. Just trying to help. Good luck with what ever you decide and the sale..

i agree.. its not the end of the world.. sell the quad, keep your truck.. get a job and go to school..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know, but i owe $4000 on the loan for this quad, and i drive a full size pickup, and so i thought if i could get rid of the quad and the truck i'll get me a car, and put the rest back for the child.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Screw what the parents think and take care of you and your soon to be family that is for sure....Don't do something because of what they say.....Keep your head up It will work out

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
yeah i know, but i owe $4000 on the loan for this quad, and i drive a full size pickup, and so i thought if i could get rid of the quad and the truck i'll get me a car, and put the rest back for the child.
Sounds responsible.. Glad to here you are thinking about stuff more then I did when I was your age.. :lol:Just lookin out for you..:thumb:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think i would get rid for the quad and keep the truck. Just make sure u show her parents that u arent what they think u are. I hate parents like that. I know my g/f family thinks that i dont treat her good. If u ask her she will tell u i treat her the best she has ever been treated. Parents always think they know everything. My g/f get whatever she needs and more. I like to spoil her. So just prove them wrongh and make sure u take care of her and the kid.

And i think Wreckless has a great idea. Go to your parents and talk to them b4 u do anything. Keep your head up man! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts