Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Raptor 700 engine, Complete, runs perfectly. 100% guaranteed to run!! $1000, Prob about 100 to ship it.

also have:
Wiring harness, includes keyswitch and also comes with KEY!!- $60
Ecu- $165
Stock Swingarm with linkage and hardware- $100
Stock rims- $60 all (will separate)
rear subframe- $200
Oil tank w/all hoses- $30
stock suspension- $125 for all
spindles- $40
headlights- $35
steering stem- $50
tie rods- $35
Gas tank W/pump etc- $85
Take advantage of these prices, I'll be puting them on ebay soon and the price will be higher due to ebay taking there cut. I prefer to use PayPal only.

also let me say i know I'm new here and it sketches some people out, but I'm not here to rip anyone just trying to sell these parts. everything is in Good working condition, the engine runs very strong, no problems at all. pretty sure i forgot some stuff but if you dont see something you need i may have it. feel free to ask :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey V.V, I've sent you a couple pm's, did you receive them? Interested in some parts, text or give me a call plz..
Thanks Kevin
480-262-3216

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've pm'd everyone back.. i think.... its not showing anything. but as for shipping i need to find out exact weight on the items listed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
someone buy this engine!! make me a fair offer and its yours. i'd take 800 for it..i need the cash to buy another atv so i can ride.. or if i could find a roller 700 id just build another

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do you have the master cylinder for the front brakes ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for the following parts.
Radiator cover
Steering column
Head lights
Tail light and lower cover
White plastics front and rear

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this the red marble and black? Do you have the red marble hood? Is that for sale? Do you have a reverse knob and cable?

·
Registered
17 Posts
do you have the whole front suspension? aarms and shocks?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts