Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2015 700R last weekend. They say the 2015 has been upgraded having 10 percent more power than any previous raptor. Now its time for upgrades! I would appreciate any advice on best modifications. I'm currently looking at a complete exhaust, cdi, and filter kit on eBay for about 850$.... Also wondering what the best sprocket combo would be to smoke my brothers banshee. Please let me know if you have any info that can help. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I got my 2015 a week or so ago too! I just recently started to break in the motor and cant believe how dang fast it is! So far I've only gotten Skat Trak Mohaks and 22x11x10 10 paddles for it on black Douglas wheels! I think my Curtis sparks pipe, PCV anf Fuel Customs Intake will wait another few months to get! I've gotta buy a bike for the girl still!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's awesome. How funny I just spent 1800 to get my girl a used 2002 660 lol... Trying to upgrade this thing has been frustrating, everything I find won't fit the 2015. I talked to a guy from Yamaha and he said for nerf bars anyway that anything that fits the 700 should fit the 700 R.hopefully it will get a little easier with time. in the meantime I'm just like you I got a raptor and some sand tires, so that will get me by.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts