Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed 2 4" fuego halogen lights from Baja Designs. They are built really nice. The wiring harness is sweet. It has water tight connectors fused and comes with a handlebar switch with low(lights up one light) or high(lights up both) I got the lights,Piaa bulb upgrade,1" drop bracket, wiring harness and 2 rock guards,Which are plastic covers that snap over the lights for even more protection. Here is a picture of the rock guard that cracked.It seems like i ended up with a bad rock guard. Baja design is sending me a replacement. No questions asked. They have great customer service. And these lights are really bright. If your thinking about lights for your rappy,These are the way to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Can you run these at the same time as the stockers without the battery going dead?

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's awesome. I have been considering getting the HID versions for awhile now. I just don't know if they will attach to Flexx bars or not.

And I was thinking that if they run with the stock lights that the same time that you could put HID's of the same wattage in place of the stockers and have even more light.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its the Bar clamp the light bracket mounts to. And with bar risers they don't mount correctly. I have a +1 stem with the 1 1/8 bar clamp with flexx bars and they fit with a very little grinding to the outer edge of the light bracket because of the width of the bar clamp. As for the HID's in the stock location. I don't think the stator would handle both at the same time. I don't think i would waste the money on hid's for the stock location. It won't be as directed as the bar mounted lights would be.

You can see how the bracket mounts here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts