Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 sets of tires FS...New Pics...

Im selling for a buddy. All tires are 6 ply except the paddles of course. Heres what he has.

Here is a pic of all 4 sets. 2 sets of Razrs, 1 set of holeshots very few hours at all, 1 set of Kenda Trakkers.

2 pics of the Razrs good shape no plugs. 20x9

And here is 2 pics of the holeshots and the Trakkers. Trakkers do not come with wheels. Holeshots are Sold, Trakkers 20x12x9.

All I know about these tires is what ive been told. Trakkers have 4 hours on them, He said the holeshots are new, just by looking at the pic they look almost new, very few hours. And we all know that the Razrs always look bald in pictures. He told me the Razrs are 70-80%.
Razrs are 85 shipped.
HoleShots are Sold
Trakkers are 80 plus shipped.

I have been on other Raptor sites for a long time and am in good standings with everyone ive ever sold too. So dont be scared to buy from me because its my first thread. Thanks All.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Im going to make this easier.
Razrs are 85 shipped.
Holeshots are Sold
Trakkers are 80 shipped.
All prices are shipping within the continental US.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4 hours and then the guy got ran over by a dunebuggy and totalled the bike. But he was OK. But yeah they have 4 hours on them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This set looks like they have been ran on rocks and I am dropping the price on these 85 bux. As you can see still have plenty of tread left, just have cuts in the lugs from rocks. No holes.

And the Trakkers. Brand new. There is one superficial slice on one side. They have been holding air since new in march so its not an issue. 80 bux shipped.

·
Registered
365 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts