Modded Raptors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
50 mph

this is the tyre size i have on my raptor 350 225/40 x 10
Goldspeed street devil e-marked road tyres to suit 10” rear wheels.
this is a pic of a raptor factory speedo we have in the uk

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
50 mph

no its set in mph for the uk and like i said theirs NO WAY 50 MPH is the right top speed for a raptor 350 i bet his quad is restricted at the thumb throttle cant wait to get out on the roads and set this matter once and for all

·
Registered
840 Posts
no its set in mph for the uk and like i said theirs NO WAY 50 MPH is the right top speed for a raptor 350 i bet his quad is restricted at the thumb throttle cant wait to get out on the roads and set this matter once and for all
dude my 400ex with a full exhuast HUGE K&N and lid off and jetted only did 65 bro,post up this video and quit talkin out your ass

·
Registered
720 Posts
lol tradition....

add some MR stickers to it and you will gain about...if i remember.....
like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, more horsepower? lol
maybe im exaggerating..... just a little

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey im new to this web site and i just registered so im not trying to start any trouble. I have a 2007 special edition raptor 350. When it was stock i had a stock 13 tooth sprocket and an after market 12 tooth. With the 12 tooth it would top out at 60mph. With the 13 it was 65. 50 doesnt sound right to me. Just thought i would put my 2 cents in. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
what r u guys using for speedometers? anyone actually use an actual GPS to track thier speed? and how/why does no one have pics/helmet cam footage/ video, something...:eyebrow:

i tried using a garmin etrex mounted to my handelbars when i went to pismo last year but the piece of crap kept turning off every like 5-10 minutes, even with fresh batteries.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Use a vehicle power adaptor to power the GPS and you won't have that problem. The batteries lose contact briefly and it's game over for the GPS.

My Rino 120 does the same thing on batteries. On vehicle power it's rock solid.

As fast as I've had my 700 is 77 MPH, on the street.

·
Registered
64 Posts
90 sounds quite high to me. I used to have a warrior, It probably topped out around 55.

·
Registered
872 Posts
There is no way that a little 350 does 90mph unless its got so crazy power with some abnormal gearing/tire combo. I would love to be proved wrong show some video.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
With my garmin gps my 700 will do 76.2 top speed on the highway, with the trailtech vapor it does 74. So thats one badass 350 :eyebrow:

21 - 40 of 79 Posts