Modded Raptors Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts
I'm going to revive this thread hoping someone see's it that has an answer for me. What is everyone using to mount their GPS to the handlebars? I haven't been able to find a handlebar mount that looks like it's going to work. Anyone got any suggestions, I'd appreciate them! Thanks!

I'm going to revive this thread hoping someone see's it that has an answer for me. What is everyone using to mount their GPS to the handlebars? I haven't been able to find a handlebar mount that looks like it's going to work. Anyone got any suggestions, I'd appreciate them! Thanks!
What kind of GPS?

I would see if RAM makes a mount for it. It is the only mount I've had hold up and I don't ride especially hard. :lol:

Garmin E Trex Venture. It was something I bought for usability and reliability for not much money for the Army, and it's held up quite well considering all the field time and the deployments it's lived through. I'll have to check out RAM. Thanks.

Ok my buddy has a 660 that he just got, he put one of those trail tech speedos on it where the magnit is behind the rotor. We believe it only has an aftermarket pipe on it and flat out top speed it read 101mph. Now him and i both know thats way off. If thats the case then my shee does 125mph. Unless its a GPS or a really good gun all the speedos are off. I know on sleds they are off by 10-15mph. My wife has a 350 raptor and i can see it at 55-maybe 60 but no way in hell 90mph. Had someone next to me in a Ram doing 85-90 with my shee on pavement, stock gearing, 22" mudlites, bored .40 over with Vitos super stock piston kit, Vitos reeds and T5 pipes...thats it.No way that raptor 350 way anywere in site to be doing 90.

Its funny how people see a reading on a speedo and thats it. I know my trail sled I had it on ice with a GPS with me and it read 101...speedo said 115 on ice...with just a little 600. The guys GPS i was using has a 900cc drag sled that toped out at 109 with GPS, funny how 300cc difference only gets you another 7mph, but Im sure he is at 109 fast then me.

this i probably the funniest thread iv ever read on this site. its been like 3 years and still no proof from 350r. sorry dude but 90mph is complete bull shit i dont care if you got the damn thing strapped to the space shuttle it aint doing 90 any time soon

The guy I bought mine from said he got it up to 90kmh with 2 people on it I think.Has after market filter,uncorked exhaust,dyno jet power up kit,and ebc clutch kit.I don't know for sure if it was 90 clicks but it was around there.Not 100% sure though.

this is the tyre size i have on my raptor 350 225/40 x 10
Goldspeed street devil e-marked road tyres to suit 10” rear wheels.
this is a pic of a raptor factory speedo we have in the uk
i believe 90 mph is achievable with that big of tire acceleration has got so suck though

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.