Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+3 Lonestar A-Arms Like New. Looking to sell for $325 shipped in USA ONLY, also will only accept paypal. Comes with upgraded ball joints which are bigger. Requires reaming out the steering knuckles just a little bit. These things will last alot longer over stock. One of the ball joint covers has a little piece takin out of it. Dust caps not included.

For the upper a-arms there is one spacer missing. You would be fine with out it. What i used was just the stock coller's that go in the stock upper a-arm and trimmed it down. Works like a charm. Cant even tell the difference. I need these things gone asap though. So hit me up on here or a PM

**Pics Soon Of everything Included**

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
comes with two upper a-arms, two lower a-arms, with all the ball joints. Also comes with the two extended tie rods

·
Registered
10 Posts
from the pics it looks like there are heim joints on the frame end of the upper arms, is this correct?

are these the long travel arms?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
from the pics it looks like there are heim joints on the frame end of the upper arms, is this correct?

are these the long travel arms?
Yes there are heim joints on the upper arms. As for the long travel arms i am not sure. These came on the rappy when i bought them and only information given about the a-arms from the seller was that they were Lonestar +3 A-Arms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts