Asshole
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I've got a few parts laying around I'd like to sell if anyone's in need:

OEM Front Shocks w/ white springs: $50
(SOLD)OEM Front Shocks w/ Yellow springs

OEM Swinger w/carrier: $100
OEM Swinger (scratches where bearings go): $30

(SOLD)OEM A-arms (full set of 4)w/tie rods, Front hubs,spindles,rotors,brake assembly

OEM Lower A-arms (PC'd Gloss Black): $75

(SOLD)+6 Swinger (carrier not included)

Low hour 05 Rear Shock w/ Hyperco HD Spring and spacer: $175 only pic I could find is just the spring, sorry- I'll get a new one

(SALE PENDING) YFZ 450 Shocks: $150 (Painted springs chipping a bit. Quick/easy fix, paint or PC) Free Shock Covers?

Triple Rate Custom Axis Shocks: $400. Alright, here's the deal with these shocks- they are in need of having some parts (bushings & little stopper piece on shaft) replaced. They may need a full rebuild, I'm not sure. I got them on E-bay with the intention of rebuilding them for myself, and have not mounted them at all yet. They measure 17.5" uncompressed. I don't know if these are Long or Standard Travel, the seller never responded to my question, I assume becasue I'd already gotten them :lol: They were NOT listed as LT.

Edit:pics added

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oops... I need to update this post...

(SOLD) Full OEM Front end w/ tie rods, calipers,arms
(SOLD) +6 Swinger, PC'd Black
(SOLD) OEM Yellow spring shocks
(SOLD) YFZ450 Shocks

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for the a-arms shipped to 16641

Which arms are you looking for ? The Full front end sold on E-bay this week, shipped out today unfortunately, sorry if that's the one you were asking about.

The Black arms are OEM as well. Powdercoated Black, and clearanced to be able to run YFZ450 shocks. The upper right arm (silver in pic) is also OEM, just highly polished. If you have a good upper left arm you could polish to match, you could have a damn nice looking front end- ready to take better shocks when you can afford it, at a good price. :rockon:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts