Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
700 Kenz P&P Complete Head:+1 Ferrea Valves,Kibblewhite HD Springs,Megacycle X2(SOLD)

SOLD

I am starting all over with my build so that is why this head is up for sale. This head is a bolt it on, tune, and go part....no waiting needed.

I got this head in April of 2008 and has around 50-75 hours on it, if that. I don't have a hour meter so not sure of exact time. It has one trip to LS for 2 days, St Anthony for a week, 2-4 single day trips to KP in Wyoming, and maybe 5-10 trips to Walden here in CO. The quad hasn't been ran for the past year and a half.

Everything has been clearanced on this head.

Comes as pictured minus cam gear mount.

Intake Side

Exhaust Side

$749 shipped

Will trade for head core only (no internals) with covers.

$549 shipped with head core

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, okay I was messing with everyone on the price. A fellow forum member put me up to it. I know I'm new to this site and everyone is probably thinking I'm crazy.

New prices posted in all seriousness.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LoL yeah :sorrysign:

I bought it from a guy who never put it on his quad and he just told me it was clearanced for the cam but not specifics......is there a way I can look at it and tell?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey guys AJ is good people and his bike always runs good. I almost bought this head back before he got it. It's a great running head and pretty damn cheap IMO. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

·
Registered
864 Posts
AJ your head is all good bro, that head is fully clearanced and good to go.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Troy!

I will have a +2 KDS Racing throttle body and big Fuel ATV intake from V2PRODUCTS up for sale too in the next few days. Might do a package deal with this head. Will see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.