Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know someone might think im crazy but i was thinking about going the other way. 660 in a 700 frame. Has anyone got any advice?

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Anything can be done, but I doubt that 700 to 660 has been done. Both motors are easy to find used and R&D is still happening on the 700 and I am sure its stopped for the 660. Not doubt the 660 is a good motor but the 700 has more potential because of the parts out there and the FI.

·
Registered
1 Posts
well i guess i am the guy to talk to about this.

to make it fit you have to grind the right hand side of the swing arm about 3/4 of an inch to make room for the engine, you have to make a new lower mount and upper mount. i think it took me about 3 hours to make all of the brackets. i still have to remake the lower brackets just to make them look pretty. if i can i will take pics of it in the next couple of days after i get my engine back together. getting it in the frame is one thing making it run is another. if you are actually gonna do it let me know and i can give you some more help.

to make it fit you have to grind the right hand side of the swing arm about 3/4 of an inch to make room for the engine, you have to make a new lower mount and upper mount. i think it took me about 3 hours to make all of the brackets. i still have to remake the lower brackets just to make them look pretty. if i can i will take pics of it in the next couple of days after i get my engine back together. getting it in the frame is one thing making it run is another. if you are actually gonna do it let me know and i can give you some more help.
Yesss man I need your help with this

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi the fuel pump you put on the 660 tank is it always running and how have you fitted it please . Ive put a full 700 engine and loom in my 660 frame

21 - 30 of 30 Posts