Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
The guy Raptorfam has a bike with the conversion I am pretty sure. Kenny has talked about it also.. I know for sure it has been done..

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm thinking pewterpecker over on the RF was going to do a conversion.

I'm sure it can be done, but could take some work. I know its not a drop in conversion.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
i have been thinking about this for a while. i would like to try it to see how good the fuel injection would work. but i already have fcrs so i dont know if i will ever actually do it

·
Registered
166 Posts
i have been thinking about this for a while. i would like to try it to see how good the fuel injection would work. but i already have fcrs so i dont know if i will ever actually do it
+1

I've already spent a lot of money on my headwork (tim's) and my carbs (also from tim) and it would be a waste to do the swap on my machine. But if I had a stock top end and cylinder I'd be looking very hard at this option.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think it was yesterday i was reading on planetsand, nomercy, or atvdragracers hahaha too many sites to remember. But i was reading that they were doin the conversions but the only reason they were doin them was because they didnt want to drop the cash on a new 700 and a 700 bottom end when they already had alot of money in the 660 bottom end. The only advantage is the 700 head flows better too. This is only what i read so done take it as law.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts