Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to buy a 700 for so long now and can't wait to do so.I'm gonna do a lot of cleaning to the 660 which I have put way too much money into and don't want to sell it but I want to get something with EFI and keep it basic.I would like to get into the 60's on HP without big bores and stroken it. That's down the road need to focus on better suspension and basic stuff like pipe,filter,commander,bars and twist and more on just set up at first!! I'm hoping to get it this summer!! If so yall will be the first to know I have seen alot for around $5,400ish brand new left overs and I like the blue color. What's the best place in Phoenix to buy????

Thanks yins -Jake

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i have also seen alot for sale used around. i seen 1 06 with the single pipe big 3 for 4k.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm on the edge now of buying used with stuff done or getting a brand new one. I guess if I found a great deal on a used one with what I'm looking to do I will pick it up for a good price. We will see says the blind man

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Go to Craigslist and search Phoenix, Tucson, Yuma, Flaggstaff, Prescott etc... Search each of the cities. I found my '06 50th Anniversary Raptor 700 in Tucson with only 5 hours on it. Patience grasshopper....

-Johnny

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
i bought mine brand new in 06 from extreme in scottsdale. best deal around at the time, but like johnny said, theres some screaming deals on used out there if u shop around :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
there is one for sale right now with single pipe big 3 for 3750. wow what a deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts