Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my HDD/Cuervo 734 Drag motor. Also have some Big bore JSR Drag pipes to go with it ..Motor alone am asking $3000 and 525 for the JSR pipes . Or sell as a package deal 3400 for Motor and pipes..Dont be fould this motor can keep up with any big bore stroker and out run 99% of them out there :thumb:

+2 Cuervo Ti head
Direct Drive Lock up clutch
Stock Crank with Carrillo heavy duty Rod Trued and Ballanced and welded :thumb:
14-1 105.5 custom piston
Billet shifter
5150 cam
Custom 2-4th Trany
Fly wheel is lightend and set up for carb :hyper:

Motor made 91 HP all the way to 10250RPM :rockon:

·
Registered
176 Posts
dl did you notice that when you said "yes" it was post number 4444 for ya?! Impressive....

anyways this motor is fast, it does incredibly well(usually wins) against much bigger motors from what I've seen. Someone will get a great motor here.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
dl did you notice that when you said "yes" it was post number 4444 for ya?! Impressive....

anyways this motor is fast, it does incredibly well(usually wins) against much bigger motors from what I've seen. Someone will get a great motor here.
wow no i didnt notice that, not bad for 3 years,,,not quite post whore status though :lol:

Thanks for the props... its a great motor, id buy it for that if i had a chassis for it to go in

·
ROTM Administrator
1,155 Posts
:nono: Nice , Try to keep the language under control please
fuck man wish i had the money i would pick this thing up in a heartbeat!!! fucking soon to be "ex-wives" spending all your money!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts