Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a pcv and it's dumped raw fuel in my oil after dyno tune dealer is fixing it and recommending a auto tune due to my harsh conditions and fci without kid I have on my bike......what does a auto tune do?also is a dynatek programable and coil gnna help anything?and does it have a rev limiter?and what's this 5 mod stuff I've heard of on here......I have the three mod what's the other 2?thanks in advance
,Jonathan

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
What is the dealer fixing? Was it an electrical failure/issue or tune that they are fixing?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the dealer fixing? Was it an electrical failure/issue or tune that they are fixing?
Have to redyno the thing bro.......cause of temperature changes without an air box lid so I'm picking up a auto tune if they rlly automatically tune it as u ride

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Thats not an issue. Ive never seen a good tune go south when the temp changes.
Email me the map and let me look at it [email protected]

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
^^^^^^ It is good to have this man helping you. Trust him over your dealer....They just want your money.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats not an issue. Ive never seen a good tune go south when the temp changes.
Email me the map and let me look at it [email protected]
Hey man idk have the map I don't even know what's on it......dad had it dealer done when. Was planing on running a map Daniel at hdd sent me.they dynoed and said it needs to be redone so often cause od temperature changes....so idk how to send it to you?I think it was just a shitty dyno tune cause they've been real busy lately and their mad I didn't buy their freaking predator I went across the county for a raptor and unfortunately this is the closest dyno

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got contacted by dealer.my atv was sabotaged and insurance is putting a whole new engine on it straight out of crate and checking bike for other problems......someone poured diesel fuel in my oil tank.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that sounds really fishy!
It really got me to......I always check my oil after every ride....I got 15 miles from my house tht day and it quit running and I checked oil and it was overfilled badly

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also they got 3 other bikes in my garage.......left my bros ltr and Sis yfz alone tho....

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Hook up your power commander up to your computer and retrieve the map and then send it to me on my email. I want to see the tune.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sounds like my kinda dealer..... I blow a motor and dealer replaces for free no questions asked.. sux it happened bro, need to invest into a better lock on the garage doors.

Also ambient temperature shouldn't have a change on your tune, the computer changes its map thousands of times per minutes for tps, map, intake temp changes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So someone broke into your garage and poured diesel into your oil tank and you are getting a free engine out of it?
Actually bro insurance is buying me a new engine and checking the bikes for other damages.......it's what we get for leaving door opened for my dog and going to a party.....but hey free brand new engine!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can I park my quad in your garage?

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Lol
Its a vandal spree across da nation!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts