Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Examples of some of PA's finest Trails and Scenery:

Now, do you Sandbox Kids have all of this Grandeur?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
it looks fun but i like my sand and the girls that go with it.

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
sweet lady :thumb: we have all that grandeur in AZ, plus the grand canyon, & i'm 4 hours from glamis, the largest sand box in the USA :banana: but it is beautiful where u r.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Did you get a new job with the PA department of tourism?

Riding the bike trail 6/21

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I'm riding there this weekend, looks awesome.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOTE:

Please understand that the above photo's do not represent ONLY the ANF, some if not all of the above pic's are from various trails located within Pennsylvania!!!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
As it turned out, we arrived at Marienville Fri. afternoon to learn that proof of ownership and insurance is required and although I had mine with me, my buddy's did not. So we drove back to Ohio and rode all weekend at Wayne National Forest which only requires a Driver's license to get a permit.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just to set the record straight, althought UTV's are legal on most of these trails, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN WIDENED. The only thing that has changed is in certain spots, large rocks restrict width access, and these were moved out just enough for the UTVs.

I have ridden pretty much every inch of these trails this year, and the widths are unchanged from the past.

UTV's are not allowed on the bike trail.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If anyone is interested in meeting up to ride this weekend there will be a group of us at the ANF this weekend. We will be meeting up around 9:00 on both Saturday and Sunday at the paved parking lot at the Marienville ATV trailhead.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts