Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a pair of Alpinestar Tech 3 boots, when i went they had 2 different styles, i guess one is for dirt bike riders and one is for atv riders. the ones for atv's have the little metal plate on the front, i was curious which ones you guys have. i bought the one's for dirt bikers, i'm wondering if i should exchange them for the other ones

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a pair of the tech 3's, been wearing them riding for about a year now. The ones I have don't have the metal plate on them, I don't see a need for it either.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I thought the metal plate on the toe was for bike guys when they put there feet down in corners. I have a pair without the metal too

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
either way your fine. i got the one with the metal tab on mine but i dont think it madders.

btw u go to glamis?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got the MX also. The ATV boots have a different sole for better grip in dirt and mud.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm debating whether I should fix the 2 broken buckles on my 5 year old Oneal Elements or buy new boots. I tried on the Tech 3 and the Tech 7, I liked them both but the buckles and the replaceable soles on the 7's is definitely a nice feature

·
Registered
98 Posts
hell my tech 3's have held up great for me for two and a half years now, love them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts