Modded Raptors Forum banner

Which bumper should I get? Short time to decide.

• Tag

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • IMS Roll

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now debating between the tag and the IMS Roll design. Which one of these would look better on a 660? I thought I was set on the Tag but now I am leaning towards the IMS. Tell me what you think. cunfuz:

the Tag and the best installed pic that I could find

IMS Roll

·
Registered
941 Posts
hahah ive had the tag, my brother had the ims........at the moment, id get the ims roll and have it PC black, let me post some pics of my bikes with the bumpers

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bikes. I think I am going with the IMS. but no need to PC black, my bike isn't black.

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice bikes. I think I am going with the IMS. but no need to PC black, my bike isn't black.
I went with the polished TAG, very nice bumper and very strong bumper, I was riding in the woods on the weekend making my own tracks by knocking down tree's, I think it looks really good too !!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I had the tag on my 660. I bumped into my friends quad to stop it when he fell off( like 5mph) and it bent it. Which is supposed to happen to save your frame. I knew it was my fault but i called tag anyway to see whet they could do for me. They sent me a new tag bumper for less than half what i paid for it. The customer support is outstanding. Just what they did for me ill continue to buy their products.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would go with the IMS-ROLL Design bumper.

-Anthony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts