Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, I'm having a tuning issue. I'm at 5500 ft elevation. My 660 has 10.75 compression big gun exhaust, stage 1 hotcam and .5 inch carb space, no airbus high output coil and rev box. I can get this captor running great at low end. Plenty of torque and then it starts to die off and finally POP with loss of power. I have tried many different clip positions with many different jets. I even tried a bigger pilot jet. Pilot didn't make a difference of course so 22.5 is back in. I'm at 180 and 185 on jets. It seems to have cotton a little better but still has top end popping. I've tried different settings on the mixture screws to. I'm stuck. Carb are clean, no damage, diaphragms are good and floats float.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im new at this forum thing. And new here. I'm having trouble finding things here. Like where to post things.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pickup screen was clear, the tank screen is clear . The motor is clean. It just seems as though I'm missing a seal or something. I replaced the drive half of my case for the case savor mounts. Is there any difference in cases between 01-05? Itooks like have all of the seals by the book but is there a tricky one you don't see much of in the book that you would only know from experience?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.