Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to find pictures of 22" rears on a 700 or 660 anyone have them ?

·
Registered
583 Posts
my raptor is getting worked on, but i run 23/22 itp baja/holeshot xct and 23/22 douglas conventional beadlock/itp holeshot hd/holeshot xct.

these pictures are a couple years old. this is the 23/22 itp baja/itp holeshot xct combo.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i wanted lol.anyone have them without nerf guards or heel protectors?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

couple 660's with 23x8x10's fronts with 22x11x10's .
22's make em look meaner eh?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my raptor is getting worked on, but i run 23/22 itp baja/holeshot xct and 23/22 douglas conventional beadlock/itp holeshot hd/holeshot xct.

these pictures are a couple years old. this is the 23/22 itp baja/itp holeshot xct combo.

is that 700 lowered or the shocks adjusted somehow looks like it sitting kinda low or streched out ?

·
Registered
583 Posts
is that 700 lowered or the shocks adjusted somehow looks like it sitting kinda low or streched out ?
they're zero preload shocks on the front in that picture, and i had the ride height set too low.. i was in the middle of working on the bike and then put it to the side because i got a new bike to play with.

that's an old photo. the bike is having the motor worked, again, but currently i have a rear elka and those elkas on the front, but i have fox evol that'll replace the front elka's once i get a new front end for my yfzR. it sits higher in the front right now than the picture shows, and lower in the back than that picture shows.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok lol i was worried there for a sec .I noticed most 660's looked to be higher in the front tha back.But the 700 looks leveled to me well stock ones any way.but i prefer the front being a little bit higher look good that way

·
Registered
2016 Raptor 700 SE
4 Posts
Just a dumb question but when you migrate from stock tires on the 700 to 23/22 you also had to replace the wheels as well so where do you purchase the new tires/wheels and how much roughly does that cost? How much more ground clearance does it give you? Reason I ask is I have a stock 2016 Raptor 700SE and I do a lot of rock climbing and I am running into ground clearance issues constantly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts