Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dual exhausts make awesome power and look great but I am worried about using them to race long races like vegas to reno, Baja 1000, etc. I noticed quite a few people having issues with the chain hitting the left side pipe, etc.
Does anyone here have any experience racing with duals?

Thanks,
Trent

·
Registered
15 Posts
The dual exhausts make awesome power and look great but I am worried about using them to race long races like vegas to reno, Baja 1000, etc. I noticed quite a few people having issues with the chain hitting the left side pipe, etc.
Does anyone here have any experience racing with duals?

Thanks,
Trent
DMC Force 4s here, no issue with the chain.

I would think if you are going to do long races like the Baja you would want a good single. Such as a sparks. One less thing to worry about.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am running DMC Force 4's, only time I have trouble with them is when I lower it for flat track, but I am about 4" off the ground... It isnt very hard to make a little guard for the pipe if you do experience it hitting

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
i have barkers and run XC.. had a pipe fall off once.. and both of my cans are screwed.. the right can has hit my brake when i bottom out.. the left hit the sprocket when i snapped a subframe.. if they didn't look so damn cool i would be running a sparks.. :eyebrow:

i can't vouche for the dmc or monsters just the barkers.. if i had to do it over i would of got the sparks

·
Registered
211 Posts
My monster duals touch the chain on hard bottom outs then other side is good. A single sound good for you. Check the other treads for the Single vs. Dual pipe shootout

·
Registered
146 Posts
if your worried about the chain hitting the pipe,ditch the bracket and add a t bolt clamp,you wont need the bracket then..Im sure it will work on all the pipes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts