Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, everyone will be out there this Saturday at 7pm with the lights and the water truck. Last time I showed up there was over 200 people and some fast bikes..

I was kickin some banshee ass but there needs to be more 4 strokes out there. Anyone in AZ needs to attend, it is a blast. If you need direction or want to car pool, let me know ( I live in the North Valley)

Jason:rockon:

hmmm hmmmm Johnny, Jdog, Jake

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
I would go..... but with my paddles I have now with the swingarm..... a piped Raptor would go right by me in a drag race :thumbsdown:
SWEET... Let's line them up then. Oh wait, I don't have a pipe yet. I'd probally still beat you because it's been proven that the Yellow and BLack SE is still the fastest... :Hilarious:

-Johnny

·
Registered
562 Posts
SWEET... Let's line them up then. Oh wait, I don't have a pipe yet. I'd probally still beat you because it's been proven that the Yellow and BLack SE is still the fastest... :Hilarious:

-Johnny
No i say the blue is faster you want to see :lol: I would love to come out to the drags but i need to find some paddles also i only have 8 paddle and i need to find some 10 -12 for the drag races and I will be at the cinders Sunday to see how the beast will run up there before we go on the 27th :thumb: but i will make it out there soon :thumb:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All these Arizonans and I am always the lone soldier at the drags:eyebrow:

Come on now gentlemen:D

·
Registered
3,016 Posts

-Johnny
What's funny, is if you hooked up you probably would beat me :beerchug:

Sometimes I wished I had kept my swinger..... but I just need better paddles :rockon:

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
i live in northern AZ, if i went down to the desert i would melt :lol::banana:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yo Jason the quad was looking very fast and whooping up on some 2 strokes out there. As soon as I was leaving I looked to my my right where you were parked and looked like a wreck was everyone OK and what the hell happened ???

-Jake

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo Jason the quad was looking very fast and whooping up on some 2 strokes out there. As soon as I was leaving I looked to my my right where you were parked and looked like a wreck was everyone OK and what the hell happened ???

-Jake
Thanks man it was running pretty well, all except from the Dyna Ign came off my positive lead but it was a easy fix.. I guess I don't know how to crimp a wire right:lol: The only 4 stroke out there that was giving me a problem was that white YFZ..That bitch was fast but it was going back and forth..Whoever got the start:thumb:

Ya, there was a little wreck (head to head) and of course people want to sit on the coarse and start drama, keeping everyone from racing:mad1: Everyone seemed to be ok and they were wearing their helmets..

·
Registered
562 Posts
Justin, how'd it go at the cinders sunday?
It went well the bike was fast just need to work on the gearing and the weather was nice and cool would love to get the beast down to the sand and see what she can do :thumb:
justin

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
It went well the bike was fast just need to work on the gearing and the weather was nice and cool would love to get the beast down to the sand and see what she can do :thumb:
justin

We are free this coming weekend, early morning?

·
Registered
562 Posts
with work and all i need some stay at home time and kenz still has my bike :lol:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 - 19 of 19 Posts