Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, everyone will be out there this Saturday at 7pm with the lights and the water truck. Last time I showed up there was over 200 people and some fast bikes..

I was kickin some banshee ass but there needs to be more 4 strokes out there. Anyone in AZ needs to attend, it is a blast. If you need direction or want to car pool, let me know ( I live in the North Valley)

Jason:rockon:

hmmm hmmmm Johnny, Jdog, Jake

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
I would go..... but with my paddles I have now with the swingarm..... a piped Raptor would go right by me in a drag race :thumbsdown:
SWEET... Let's line them up then. Oh wait, I don't have a pipe yet. I'd probally still beat you because it's been proven that the Yellow and BLack SE is still the fastest... :Hilarious:

-Johnny

·
Registered
562 Posts
SWEET... Let's line them up then. Oh wait, I don't have a pipe yet. I'd probally still beat you because it's been proven that the Yellow and BLack SE is still the fastest... :Hilarious:

-Johnny
No i say the blue is faster you want to see :lol: I would love to come out to the drags but i need to find some paddles also i only have 8 paddle and i need to find some 10 -12 for the drag races and I will be at the cinders Sunday to see how the beast will run up there before we go on the 27th :thumb: but i will make it out there soon :thumb:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts

-Johnny
What's funny, is if you hooked up you probably would beat me :beerchug:

Sometimes I wished I had kept my swinger..... but I just need better paddles :rockon:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yo Jason the quad was looking very fast and whooping up on some 2 strokes out there. As soon as I was leaving I looked to my my right where you were parked and looked like a wreck was everyone OK and what the hell happened ???

-Jake

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yo Jason the quad was looking very fast and whooping up on some 2 strokes out there. As soon as I was leaving I looked to my my right where you were parked and looked like a wreck was everyone OK and what the hell happened ???

-Jake
Thanks man it was running pretty well, all except from the Dyna Ign came off my positive lead but it was a easy fix.. I guess I don't know how to crimp a wire right:lol: The only 4 stroke out there that was giving me a problem was that white YFZ..That bitch was fast but it was going back and forth..Whoever got the start:thumb:

Ya, there was a little wreck (head to head) and of course people want to sit on the coarse and start drama, keeping everyone from racing:mad1: Everyone seemed to be ok and they were wearing their helmets..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.