Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked this question many times when posting rides and thought it would be helpful for everyone.

Most of the land we ride on REQUIRES that you have a State Land Permit. That means everyone in your riding party must have a copy on their person/quad. The cost is very reasonable at $20 for the entire family and it is good for one year. This will keep you in compliance with State Laws and help avoid costly tickets if you are caught riding on State Land without a permit and helps keep our riding areas open. Below are a couple of links to help you get your State Land Permit. You may fill out the paper work and mail in a check or go to the AZ State Land office and purchase permit.

Arizona State Land Office
1616 W. Adams St
Phoenix, AZ 85007​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.