Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we bought some ASRs for my dads rappy, it took them like 10 days to make em, pc then and ship them, the cool part was the overnight shipping:rockon:
they accept 19.25" shocks

im saving $ for my asr a-arms too:rockon::rockon:
price $530 shipped EBAY SPECIAL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice!!!!!

- Frank

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
i have some asr +2+1 and i like em except for the fact that they have heim joints instead of ball joints. very tough arms though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love my +2+1's from them. and I got the best heims they had, and couldn't be happier. I've used the warrenty several times. Excellent folks to work with.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is what I am lookin for! Are the going to start putting this into production? If so I am all over it! What do i got to do to get a set. Been looking for a arm like this for sometime now and contacted a few companies but none of them would step to the plate and make them. Except for these guys now and I want them!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i did, 5th gear full throttle through a 50 yard section of whoops, maybe longer......i really recommend these with a set of elka elites or axis shocks

·
Registered
32 Posts
probably make you laugh you ass off but what is +2+1 or +3+1? Is that the length they are extended or what? Also how do i know what mine are. Bought my raptor with a set of HSD Strong Arm's and have no idea. Im also not sure what kind of elkas are on their but thats a question for another post

·
Registered
680 Posts
the first number is the extra width and the second number is how far it bring the wheels closer to the rider so +2+1 would be 2 inches wider and 1 inch closer

·
Registered
680 Posts
my mistake the second number is how farther the wheeles will be from the rider not the closer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts