·
Registered
2,177 Posts
got my blue shortys in and they look great. cant wait to use them

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So what is ao great about the levers?What is the advantage?Other than they are BAD ASS looking?
I asked the same thing before I got mine. I guess my answer is, they just feel right. Alot of times I was bending the stock levers to make them where I want them and I never got it right. Then I put these on and they really felt right. I always hated those dumbo OEM levers, these solved both problems.. :thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I picked up a set from TQS too, I cant wait to put them on when I get back home

·
Registered
489 Posts
lol well not much longer and I get to try mine out

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i waited for tqs to put them on special then got mine. he gave me a great deal imo

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I have seen people relocate the parking brake but there is not a lever that you can mount the parking brake on.

Next month we have the Holiday Pro Packs coming in. Placed the order today so if you have the patience it will be the best time to purchase some ASV's. The Holiday packs are completely badass and cheap!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have seen people relocate the parking brake but there is not a lever that you can mount the parking brake on.

Next month we have the Holiday Pro Packs coming in. Placed the order today so if you have the patience it will be the best time to purchase some ASV's. The Holiday packs are completely badass and cheap!
I want :D:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ASV is coming out with a new perch that retains the stock parking brake. Post up in the ASV area under sponsors and ask if its out yet..:thumb:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.