Modded Raptors Forum banner

ATV Bashing

986 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Crooks 
#1 ·
Hey all you have to read this and spread the word everywhere!!!! The internet can be a very powerful tool if we use it....see below and what I wrote at bottom...I got this off of my Riding Arizona Forum!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ynotAZ

First watch this short video with Smokey the Bear. If it irritates you as much as it did me, go to their web site and leave a nasty comment.

We have had spark arrestors for year, at their demand, so I don’t understand this garbage!

Web site. It has a contact tag at the very top right. There is also a direct link below!

http://www.stateforesters.org/smokey_bear/smokey_bear

Link to contact form

http://www.stateforesters.org/contact

The following is what I emailed the ad council on you tube and the State Forestry Service:

To the AD Council and National Association of State Foresters:

Are you kidding me?? How irresponsible are you people? Do you have any clue of what you speak? Do you do any research at all before you actually decide to make an ad? Have you ever heard of a spark arrestor? Do you know what one is? Do you know that US Government requires it on all ATV and Motorcycles manufactured for resale in the USA? This ad is so disappointing I can't even tell you. The entire off road community is going to be made aware of your complete disregard for any type of research on the subject. It also will note your complete irresponsibility toward our community and I will tell you as an avid off road enthusiast I am completely offended! If you would like to intelligently discuss this subject matter with absolute fact, not your opinion, please feel free to contact me. Please do us all a favor if you do decide to contact me and educate yourself. Your lack of education on this subject matter is embarrassing!

Jim Knox
knox.jmk@cox.net

:eyebrow::banghead::banghead::mad1::mad1::mad1::wtf::wtf:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.