Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ROTM Administrator
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

August ROTM Nominations

In this thread you will post your pictures to nominate yourself or your friend for the August Raptor of the month. From now until 7/15 please post up your best pictures in one post to be judged at the end. When you post up please post the forum ID/Name of the person you are nominating, a mod list and as many of the best pictures you have of that persons Raptor. Included in those pictures I suggest you post a majority of non action pics so we can get a good look at the bike.

On 7/16 a panel of diverse judges will take a good look at all the nominations and break it down to just three bikes for the final vote. The final vote will be decided by the members via a new thread with a poll. The final voting thread will run from 7/16 until 7/31 and the winner will be crowned on 8/1/14. The winner will be the feature bike for the month of August

Please keep the text only posts to a minimum. If you need to add more pictures please edit your first post, do not post multiple times or it will get confusing.

Rules:
1. Anyone can enter once a month, no matter if you nominate yourself or someone nominates you.
2. You can only win once a year. Once you win in a 12 month period, you can not be nominated or win until 12 months have passed.

Members who can not be nominated:

Cummins00 - January ROTM
- February ROTM
- March ROTM
Kabe - April ROTM
480yfz - May ROTM
-June ROTM
cocktail686r - July ROTM
- August ROTM
Jockey#1 - September ROTM
Nathan- October ROTM
- November ROTM
tsi- December ROTM

·
Registered
32 Posts
08 Raptor 700r
DMC Force 4 Duals
Pro Design K&N - No Lid
PC5 Tuned by Cuervo Racing
+5mm HotRods Stroker Crank
12.1 CP Piston
HotCam Stage 3
+3 Throttle Body
ODI Grips
ProTaper SE Bars
2014 SE Plastic swap, Cut by myself
+6 Stellar ladder bar Swing arm
Jogaca reworked rear shock
E-Brake Block Off Plate
74.5" ro 12 Paddle SLS Haulers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Brandon, That first one is my favorite picture of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts