Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In this thread you will post your pictures to nominaite yourself or your friend for the August Raptor of the month. From now until 7/15 please post up your best pictures in one post to be judged at the end. When you post up please post the forum ID of the person you are nominating, a mod list and as many of the best pictures you have of that persons Raptor. Included in those pictures I suggest you post a majority of non action pics so we can get a good look at the bike.

On 7/16 a panel of diverse judges will take a good look at all the nominations and break it down to just two bikes for the final vote. The final vote will be decided by the members via a new thread with a poll. The final voting thread will run from 7/16 until 7/31 and the winner will be crowned on 8/1. The winner will be the feature bike for the month of August, and will also recieve a free moddedraptor T-shirt.

Please keep the text only posts to a minimum. If you need to add more pictures please edit your first post, do not post multiple times or it will get confusing.

Rules:
1. Anyone can enter once a month, no matter if you nominate yourself or someone nominates you.
2. You can only win once a year. Once you win in a calender year, you can not be nominated or win in that same calender year.

·
Registered
840 Posts

the best i got i need more i will tomorow

DMC Duals
Dobech Gen3
Pro Desighn Intake
Rock Full Nerfs
Rock Body and A-Arm skids
Rock front bumper
N-Style Graphics
Moose Bars
Tusk HandGuards
Trail Tech Vapor
Rear Rzr's
TONS of L.E.D.'s

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
diverse judges?
The super secret un named judges all come from different riding styles so one type of bike will not be favored. One is a dune/trail guy one is Desert/trail one is trail/woods and the last is desert.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
after i get my arms and stickers i will prolly take some better pics and upload it. although my frame looks kinda rough and i havent had a chance to powdercoat it yet

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
once my parts are in from TQS I will post the winning pic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you ever ride that raptor JOHNNY BAJA? Looks like you leave it in the garage, not a scratch visible. :lol: :thumb:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Do you ever ride that raptor JOHNNY BAJA? Looks like you leave it in the garage, not a scratch visible. :lol: :thumb:

It only had 5 hours on it when I bought it, that was the morning after I brought it home last year. And yes, I do ride the hell out of it.

-Johnny

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice topic!
Like to participate too, so here I go.

Greetz,
D.
NICE! The black widow is bad azz!! :cool: I'll get some pics up tonight if I ever get outta work.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Nice topic!
Like to participate too, so here I go.

Greetz,
D.
WOW This one gets my vote so far.....till mine is ready to bad that will be next year.

·
Registered
176 Posts

06 105.5 mm bore
12.5:1 cp piston
T Rex porting
+1 valves
Kibble White springs
Megacycle II Cam
+2 Throttle Body
Custom Airbox
Trinity Adapter/K&N Filter
PC III
Dynatek Ignition
Cylinder milled for a compression of 13.75:1
Monster Quad Dual Exhaust
Quadteck Hump Seat
TQS Graphics
+2 GForce Axle
Hoosier Racing Slicks F&R
OMF Beadlocks
Rath Racing Swaybar
Blingstar, F/R bumpers, nerfbars
Hood & Topper from B&N Designs

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Here's some pics of my weekend trail warrior.
06 with the following:
Pro Armor Swing Arm Guard
UM Belly Skid
Armadillo Out-n-Back rack
Holeshot H-D on all 4 corners
Bill Ballance GYTR front bumper
GYTR nerfs
Pro Taper SE's w/Scott grips
Powermadd's & ROX e-brake lever
PIAA Super white headlights
PC III
GYTR intake/filter
CT Sonic full system
HC II
Dyno-Tuned 53 HP 44 TQ :ninja:

·
Registered
26 Posts
What size is that Black Widow? It looks like an RC car or something to me......:eyebrow:
It's the same size as yours, only a little closer to the ground. ;)
These pictures were taken with a Nikon D50 (reflex) and the angle
of the shoot makes it look a little 'different'. :)
If you want I can take some pictures with me standing next to it. ;)

Greetz,
D.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.