Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the best paddles for my raptor?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where do you ride???

I run Skat Trak Xtremes 7 paddle... The dunes I go to have soft sand, hooks up great! I think 7-8 paddle will do you good but I guess its just preference. :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i ride at glamis. quad should have about 75hp. i have 8 cup haulers now you think that will be enough paddle?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how meny cup?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
think those tires will work just fine...u wont have any traction problems.........ride with them first and then decide........ill be going with a 7 paddle because when i had those they were too much traction for the stock swinger

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i think ill keep them....btw thanks for hooking them up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I noticed today on a buddys quad that his paddles were no completely even with each other.... meaning the paddles from the left side to the right were offset.... make sense??? if so, would that affect ride quality? affect anything???

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
I noticed today on a buddys quad that his paddles were no completely even with each other.... meaning the paddles from the left side to the right were offset.... make sense??? if so, would that affect ride quality? affect anything???
Usually you try to line the paddles up but with the low tire pressure they end up spinning anyways. Its really not a big deal though. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya it happens all the time.

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
also depends what you want to do go straight, dune or both. I've got the 8 paddle hualers and it's great with my mods hooks up enough for dragging and still duneable.

·
Registered
48 Posts
with that much hp probly can run 22 or 21 x 12 x 8 ....with 9 paddle extremes...they will give you alot of float and top end with the bigger tires...and hook up well..

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive talked me meny people and they say with a stock swing arm 22'' haulers are 2 much. they are way 2 wheely happy. i have a set that im going 2 run but im a big guy so i can put a ton of wieght on the front of the machine. they say for most with a stock swinger 20'' haulers work very well.

·
Registered
511 Posts
ive talked me meny people and they say with a stock swing arm 22'' haulers are 2 much. they are way 2 wheely happy. i have a set that im going 2 run but im a big guy so i can put a ton of wieght on the front of the machine. they say for most with a stock swinger 20'' haulers work very well.
I dont know about cali.. But at silver lake sand dunes in Michigan I run 22's I also have 21's.. I like the 22's better.. Its easier to do wheelies with the 22's over the 21's.. I'm also a big guy.. O yeah stock swinger.. The +4 is in the trailer :( Havent got the shock redone yet..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Havent got the shock redone yet..
All that frankenstein engine work and you didn't get that shock done yet?:lol: That's because you spent to much on that brick in your cylinder.:stir:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts