Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to "Downfour" I will soon have a PCIII. My question is...

Will I notice/feel a difference with just the PCIII, Fuel ATV Intake Kit and SA removed?

I won't have the money for my dual exhaust for quite awhile.

Does anybody have a PCIII map for just these options?

thanks,

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts

Will I notice/feel a difference with just the PCIII, Fuel ATV Intake Kit and SA removed?

thanks,

-Johnny

Tuned right, you will feel it. The challange will be to find a map.. I am putting together a Map library soon, maybe we can dig one up..

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I run the Fuel ATV Intake system I was just going to run their filter with an outwears and no lid. From the pictures I've seen on the intake kit, I think the air filter is to big to run with any lid.

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
If I run the Fuel ATV Intake system I was just going to run their filter with an outwears and no lid. From the pictures I've seen on the intake kit, I think the air filter is to big to run with any lid.

-Johnny
Do you do alot of water crossings?

·
Registered
35 Posts

thanks,

-Johnny
hey johnny...

i ride with a prodesign intake, pciii, with a phoenix insert.. pretty much the same as yours... I have 2 maps...both from fuelmoto. one with and one without the airbox lid.... If you want them pm me..... and yeah.. i think i could tell a diff... its freakin fast... both before and after...

thanks

willie

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey johnny...

i ride with a prodesign intake, pciii, with a phoenix insert.. pretty much the same as yours... I have 2 maps...both from fuelmoto. one with and one without the airbox lid.... If you want them pm me..... and yeah.. i think i could tell a diff... its freakin fast... both before and after...

thanks

willie
PM Sent... thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts