Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Bore 105mm Project on Yamaha Raptor 700R 2016

Greetings to all, my name is Mario and I am from Panama, my English is not so good at writing.
I am modifying my Raptor engine, and at the moment the modifications that I have are the following
Motor Port
Throttle Body extension
Piston 12
Air Filter KN
Power Commander V
Hot Cams Stage 3
Front star 15 teeth

I do not use the bike so much, only when I go to the beach in the summer that it is precisely these months of January, February and March. There are many races at Drag beach here.

My questions are the following, the climate of Panama is hot and I do not know if because of that most of the people I know and install the big bore of 108 always leave the motor package and they recommended me to install the 105.5 better.

Nor is it that I want to be the number I would simply like the bike to give more competition since at the start I beat everyone but when I go for the 4 and 5 change the bike stays in speed.

What do you recommend 105 or 108 and with what relationship in the front and rear sprocket?

Greetings and thanks

·
Administrator
5,645 Posts
I would talk to local builders of bikes. They would have better info then other peoples opinions. Most people will say, "I love my X" and have no idea what they are talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts