Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bolt on turbo kit for sale, the turbo is a garratte T25/54R, has chrome tubing, carbs., exhaust. The turbo is liquid cool, and oil cool. It comes with oil pump, and its own oil box. The turbo has been ran 5 times and is as new as it was the first day out the box. The reason im selling is that i bought the bike with the turbo on it. But i know nothing about a turbo so, im selling the whole kit for cheap. Tryin to get pics up ASAP. 2000.00 and i pay shipping.
Any questions just ask.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i wish i would have though. but its a very easy install.i keep the turbo together so u could tell where it goes. it mounts in the front between the motor and oil tank, then tubing goes around the right side (if ur set on the bike), making last turn to the air box and on the carbs.

·
Asshole
3,161 Posts
Damn that's a good deal. Good luck bro :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a bolt on turbo kit for sale, the turbo is a garratte T25/54R, has chrome tubing, carbs., exhaust. The turbo is liquid cool, and oil cool. It comes with oil pump, and its own oil box. The turbo has been ran 5 times and is as new as it was the first day out the box. The reason im selling is that i bought the bike with the turbo on it. But i know nothing about a turbo so, im selling the whole kit for cheap. Tryin to get pics up ASAP. 2000.00 and i pay shipping.
Any questions just ask.
Thanks,
Chris

Do you still have it one of those ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts