Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $600.00

This is a slightly used Boss Noss Nitrous System. I used it for one season and only shot nitrous a few times when I was drag racing. This kit will cost you over $750.00 plus tax brand new! I am also adding a 10lb Sniper refuel bottle that I paid $175.00 plus tax for and a 30 horse power jet that I paid $50.00 for. This kit also comes standard with a 20 horse power jet.

I bought the Boss Noss Nitrous System because it was the only kit I could find that would allow me to keep my timing advanced when running on all motor. The extra fuel tank when filled with 100+ octane fuel is what retards the timing enough to run the big 30 horse power shot!

You can also call,text or email me anytime. 801-643-6299

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
I have 3pt hitch post hole digger I will trade ya :)

Bump for a great set up.....sure do miss mine :(. The Sand Hustler was trying to talk me into spraying it the other day :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry brettjsand2000 I just sold this kit to Runnwo. Yeah Im going to miss this kit to, but im using the money to finish my turbo build so hopefully that will put a smile back on my face. There's nothing quite like having 30 hp at your finger tips!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.