Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of starting a one day, or maybe the whole weekend long party like it used to be! who is interested? I have sponsors for food and advertizing. please reply if you would like to help start this up agian!

:banana:BRING BACK THEGAP!!!!:banana:

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug::sport:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Help with a gathering...

I'm interested I just got into riding lmk I'd be happy to help and so would my wife and neighbor.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm interested I just got into riding lmk I'd be happy to help and so would my wife and neighbor.
Dug up an old one there. The dude that started the thread pretty much posted it, and then never showed up again. He double posted it and there was a little bit of action in the other one, but not much more. In any event, I know people that were up there riding in the area on the weekend he picked for it, and nothing came of it, so he must have decided against it. Any big gathering of riders up there would get shut down before it got going, the DNR won't let it happen. Where are you from in MI, there are a bunch of us on the forum from MI and usually let eachother know when we are going to go ride.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i was there that weekend...lol......i was the only one there............WTF!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
i was there that weekend...lol......i was the only one there............WTF!!!!!!!!!
Lol Mike, maybe they just didn't tell you the REAL location of the party...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm from Lincoln park Metro Detroit area and about a 3hr drive from Bull Gap SMH... I'm heading up to St Helen this weekend and meeting w/DaddyRat from the Raptorforum. But yeah bud I would definitely be down to get w/some more riders here in Michigan. Lmk I'll PM you my #

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.