1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
dam work blocks youtube!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I actually got to see him live doing the backflip last year in Greenville, MI at Sno Motion.

Wreckless you ever been over to sno motion? It's pretty bad ass, they have sno cross races on actual snow in August and the bomb squad is supposed to show up again this year, you should check it out. Nelson's Speed Shop hosts it and there is a huge ass swap meet, grass drags, races, and Jimmy Blaze was there last year to do the backflip on the phazer but he pussed out because he fucked up the landing.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually got to see him live doing the backflip last year in Greenville, MI at Sno Motion.

Wreckless you ever been over to sno motion? It's pretty bad ass, they have sno cross races on actual snow in August and the bomb squad is supposed to show up again this year, you should check it out. Nelson's Speed Shop hosts it and there is a huge ass swap meet, grass drags, races, and Jimmy Blaze was there last year to do the backflip on the phazer but he pussed out because he fucked up the landing.
You let me know when its going on and I will be there. Sounds awesome! :banana:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm actually in Huevos 10(barely) in the beginning when they show all the ramp jumps if you pause in one of the spots where they show the audience you can see me in there. Kinda cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts