Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put togeather these camshaft install kits to save time, money and the hassle of driving around all day looking for this stuff.......which includes the following:

Rocker shaft removal tool/puller....high tensile strength rod has a slot cut on one end for a flat head screwdriver
Timing chain tensioner gasket....
Red and Blue LOCTITE....262 red for cam gear and decompression assy.....242 blue for retainer plate bolts

These will be sold for $28 shipped or $24 when purchased with something else or picked up locally.
the only thing else u will need is a feeler gauge set with the correct ones for your cam specs.

After removal of the cam sprocket, decompression plate, and rockershaft retainer plate the threadded rod is screwed into the rockershaft and one of the nuts locked down onto it as well......next slide over the PVC pipe sleave, then large washer.....screw on the remaining nut and slowly tighten making sure the threaded rod is not spinning....the rod has a slot cut in the end to allow u to hold it with a flathead screw driver during this process

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Just about the same thing I use, glade to see it available in an easy to use kit for the avreage guy!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After removal of the cam sprocket, decompression plate, and rockershaft retainer plate the threadded rod is screwed into the rockershaft and one of the nets locked down onto it as well......next slide over the PVC pipe sleave, then large washer.....screw on the remaining nut and slowly tighten making sure the threaded rod is not spinning....the rod has a slot cut in the end to allow u to hold it with a flathead screw driver during this process

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
I want one! I left you a message, hope you got it.

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
Sweet, just sent you the money.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Dam good idea DL could have used this a while back

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
Nice Kit, it worked great!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Got mine in two days.Very nice convenient kit!Some things just arent worth your running around for.This is one of them.Do it right first time.Now just need to dyno it!

Thank you DL700

·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
The DL700 Cam Tool

Used it three times now. Works great!

·
Registered
64 Posts
How do i go about buying one of these kits from you?

·
Unstoppable
944 Posts
Right On:thumb: Works great i have used mine on other 700s as well as mine several times... It keeps you from doing:banghead: :lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
kit worked flawless....AWSOME

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put togeather these camshaft install kits to save time, money and the hassle of driving around all day looking for this stuff.......which includes the following:

Rocker shaft removal tool/puller....high tensile strength rod has a slot cut on one end for a flat head screwdriver
Timing chain tensioner gasket....
Red and Blue LOCTITE....262 red for cam gear and decompression assy.....242 blue for retainer plate bolts

These will be sold for $28 shipped or $24 when purchased with something else or picked up locally.
the only thing else u will need is a feeler gauge set with the correct ones for your cam specs.

After removal of the cam sprocket, decompression plate, and rockershaft retainer plate the threadded rod is screwed into the rockershaft and one of the nuts locked down onto it as well......next slide over the PVC pipe sleave, then large washer.....screw on the remaining nut and slowly tighten making sure the threaded rod is not spinning....the rod has a slot cut in the end to allow u to hold it with a flathead screw driver during this process
How do I get this shipped to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts