·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Sounds kinda funny to me!
yeah trailer and all for that price.. i don't see that happening at all.. why can't people be honest and quite trying to get on over on people all the time.. motherfuckers need to burn in hell..

·
Registered
112 Posts
i emailed him and told him i wanted to buy it he told me it wasnt his someone hacked his acount. At least he got back to me lol.

·
Registered
263 Posts
def a scam lookk at teh questions and answers on that ebay page poor bastards email got hacked into and someone played a mean joke on his ebay account...

·
Registered
284 Posts
If it is not his he can have ebay remove it but i think he just wanted to see what kind of response he would get.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ebay accounts are always being hacked and used for things like this. I hate trying to sell computers, most of the time a hacked account will bid far past what the item is worth to win the auction and try to do some scamming. One time a laptop of mine went for over $4k, sent the winner a F-U email and sold it locally

·
Registered
112 Posts
ebay sent me a notice saying dont deal with him he may have had faulse info and all this crap. lol If it was real you could sell one every hour at that price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.