·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Sounds kinda funny to me!
yeah trailer and all for that price.. i don't see that happening at all.. why can't people be honest and quite trying to get on over on people all the time.. motherfuckers need to burn in hell..

·
Registered
489 Posts
What gives you the first clue?

·
Registered
112 Posts
i emailed him and told him i wanted to buy it he told me it wasnt his someone hacked his acount. At least he got back to me lol.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
i emailed him and told him i wanted to buy it he told me it wasnt his someone hacked his acount. At least he got back to me lol.

Definitely.....I think it's great when crooks put stuff up for sale with these dirt cheap prices....Like nobody is gonna see straight through....:coolshades:

·
Registered
263 Posts
def a scam lookk at teh questions and answers on that ebay page poor bastards email got hacked into and someone played a mean joke on his ebay account...

·
Registered
284 Posts
If it is not his he can have ebay remove it but i think he just wanted to see what kind of response he would get.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ebay accounts are always being hacked and used for things like this. I hate trying to sell computers, most of the time a hacked account will bid far past what the item is worth to win the auction and try to do some scamming. One time a laptop of mine went for over $4k, sent the winner a F-U email and sold it locally

·
Registered
112 Posts
ebay sent me a notice saying dont deal with him he may have had faulse info and all this crap. lol If it was real you could sell one every hour at that price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts