Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We the Cola-Crew ride at CAW all the time so if you live near by just give me a PM..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Southern Hospitality 1rst annual Raptor Rally '11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't set in stone yet,but the Cola-Crew and myself are working with CAW now. We're gonna plan it for a long weekend. The 2 weekends we're choosing will be either laborday or thanksgiving weekend. There will be a BBQ,day time group ride,free ride in afternoon,a night ride,drag racing under the lights with a working tree and trap times posted, we're also looking for sponsors so we can have some type of drawing for a prize maybe a port and polished head HDD5050 combo or something else as we're still trying to get sponsors on board. The park has 2 mx tracks an oval track a drag strip with lights a tree and time lights so you'll know your time in the 300' and there's miles and miles of wooded trails from mild to wild it's a really nice place. This will be a woods rally not a dune rally. We'd like to see a lot of guys from the northeast,south east,and the eastern mid-west,but everyones invited. If this sounds like something you'd be enterested in post up. That way I can tell the park about how many people to expect. You won't leave disappointed thats a promise

1 - 2 of 2 Posts