Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok just like I said in another thread, I wanted to set up a group buy on the below item.

CCP is willing to sell Twenty(20) Units @ $170 ea. w/free S&H to lower 48 US States as well as Canada.

CCP billing details are strictly PayPal - Money Orders - Cashiers Checks

This group buy will mature in One(1) month, if not earlier, depends on how eager everyone is to purchase one of these fine products.

CCP also informed me that this particular item will fit the YFZ 450's and he also makes them for the Honda 450R and the 400 EX's

We will need no more than Twenty(20) individuals to agree to the above terms.

I am in List:
-----------
1.) richw3533
2.) oregondunerider
3.) vwp525
4.) 700YellowRaptor
5.) Norcal_Raptor
6.) avsfan
7.) tiki50
8.) Jbolt
9.) perhamite
10.) rockindacheeks
11.) ProveIT
12.) rabara9
13.) rabara9
14.) yamaboy711
15.) rutcutter
16.) motosx [yfz]
17.) Longgone700R [Kuwait]
18.) Delriva [Belgium]
19.) stratstrangler
20.) Delriva
21.) nighthawk

NOTE:

This group buy has reached maturity, so therefore it is over!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installation Instructions

CCP Stabilizer Mounting Instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by customcncparts
For the install it mounts in front of the steering stem. The small clamp on bottom will mount to the cross member using two blots through two of the three holes then the larger clamp that is closer to the stem bolts under the frame rails when clamping steering stem mount have bars strait forward and the stem clamp and linkage should be at 90 degrees and stem clamp and the pivot arm on the stabilizer should be parallel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stabalizer puck itself mounts right behind the bumper where the crossmember w/ 3 holes is going across. The clamp w/ the 2 holes on the stabalizer lines up there (towards bumper). The S (soft) will be facing towards bumper and H (hard) will be towards stem. The other clamp goes under the frame rails and tightens up to the puck. When standing in front of the bike the stabalizer arm will be to right of stem (left if sitting on bike). It comes with all the hardware needed.

I started the bolts on the stabalizer itself by hand a few threads, then clamped the arm to stem before i tightened it all up. Peice of cake.

The stabalizer itself is great, easy to adjust (I was kinda worried it didnt click or lock in an adjustment, but it never moved even after I smacked into a few things... lol) Has a nice smooth feel to it. The gibson I had felt kinda rough and inconsistent compared to this one.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
More installed pictures:

SEVEN00 wants to thank Sandaddy for providing these for display!

And incase anyone would like to know if the CCP Stabilizers are rebuildable, yes absolutely!
The weight of a CCP Stabilizer are 2.0 lbs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Make sure you start a list and put me at the top of the list, so all of the locals know they can come look at mine to check them out.

I am looking forward to have this quality part on my builds.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm in also!!! Can't pass this deal up! Thanks SEVENOO:rockon:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in. Been wanting one of these for a while now. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Do they make these for the 660's

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in ..

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Additional and Noted Mention of this Group Buy

Can be found at: http://yamaharaptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161

As well as the above site can be an added bonus of more influence, for the serious powerplant builders!

SEVEN00 would like to thank 'POUNDSAND' for allowing 'us' to advertise at Raptor-Refuge!

Thanks a bunch!!!​

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
DAMMIT:mad1: Every other time I tried to get in on a group buy, it was always full:banghead: I thought I got lucky enough to pay 200 for one off of ebay from CNC. My only regret is I didn't get one sooner!

ANYONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ONE, GET IN ON THIS. GREAT DEAL & AN A+ UPGRADE FOR YOUR RAPTOR:rockon::rockon::rockon:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.