18.) stratstrangler [PAID IN FULL]
19.) Delriva [PAID IN FULL]
20.) nighthawk [PAID IN FULL]
21.) 2fun [PAID IN FULL]
22.) ProveIT [PAID IN FULL]

·
Registered
78 Posts
out of curiosity... do these only ship once everyone has paid?

Thanks

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I included the ship date with payment info... please re review your PM

·
Registered
152 Posts
if 2fun dont come thru im in for that 21st if available

·
Registered
972 Posts
People should be ready to pay at the same time they want in.I for one really appreciate the time and effort of the person (SEVENOO) and others.For organizing the event.Also the sacrafice in profits the seller is taking to help us out.Once again THANK YOU.Gary.

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
DAMN! I hope my payment isnt holdin this up! I swear the check has been in the mail for 3 or 4 days now so he should get it any day..

·
Registered
152 Posts
nice can you pm the payment info and ill get this done now

·
Registered
432 Posts
I want in on this CCP group buy too, please ad my name to the list. Who do I pay?

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want in on this CCP group buy too, please ad my name to the list. Who do I pay?
REPEAT:
This group buy was originally set for the quanity of Twenty(20) CCP Stabilizers. We expanded it to Twenty-Two(22). Please understand that these stabilizers are NOT Simply taken off of the shelf and sent to whoever decides to purchase after the original quanity has been rendered. Each order is made up as they are agreed, upon!

So therefore with much sadness, I can not just simply add another person on this current GB.

Once again, please understand that the CCP Steering Stabilizer are about as fresh as 'Mom's Apple Pie's, straight from the oven'... they are not made in mass quanities and sitting under a heat lamp like Ronald MacDonalds!!!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Spoke to CCP, yesterday... he said all stabilizers were shipped!

Additional note and one of worth: if you and yours are planning on attending, QUADFEST: http://moddedraptor.com/community/showthread.php?t=836
I have secured another copy of CCP's... Steering Stabilizer. I will be bringing it with me, to QUADFEST inorder to show anyone of its quality workmanship. I plan to be walking/riding around the Mid Way/Vendors Row on all three days, with it in hand... If you would like to see it, first hand!

I also plan to hit up all the vendors, to see if they would like to start stocking this fine piece of aftermarket, equipment.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Damn SEVEN,These guys are starting to sound like me!Hey once again,great job on this GB.I can't thank you enough.One word for them,if a GB ever takes place make sure you jump on it.Or be left holding yer bag.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.