Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't get in the Group Buys, try and pm James and ask for the stabilizer. I has pmed him and could have gotten one from him without the wait or the BS of SEVEN00. It was a few more dollars, but if your in a hurry pm him.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
If you don't get in the Group Buys, try and pm James and ask for the stabilizer. I has pmed him and could have gotten one from him without the wait or the BS of SEVEN00. It was a few more dollars, but if your in a hurry pm him.
BS of SEVEN00, Huh!

·
Registered
112 Posts
i thought seven00 did a good job orginizing the group buy. Say you want ,in pay ,and put it on. but if you are willing to pay a tad more he has them on ebay to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i thought seven00 did a good job orginizing the group buy. Say you want ,in pay ,and put it on. but if you are willing to pay a tad more he has them on ebay to.
I totally agree... I had zero problems going thru seven00 and the GB.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
I think SEVEN00 did a good job and saved people money. Sometimes the wait actually lets people get the money together. :thumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts

:thumb: for sev. This is the 4th or 5th GB he has done. Well worth the $50 savings. Never no BS............So quit your wining!:wtf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts