Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have not rode with it yeat but it went on very easy and looks great. got on the bike and turn the handle bars a bit and played with the settings. seems great i will give a full review when i ride a whole day with it.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here you go, not with it put on but here is one.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got one of these, installed it, had to tweak it a bit to find the right setting for me but overall this is a great product. Very user friendly, very good quality and very light weight. I would recommend this stabilizer to anyone. :thumb:
STEVE

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had mine for a couple of months and the biggest advantage it gave me is on the street. Mine is street legal, and if there is any wind blowin'....hold on tight. The stabilizer holds the bike nice and straight now. Works good in the rough stuff as well.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
I've had mine for a couple of months and the biggest advantage it gave me is on the street. Mine is street legal, and if there is any wind blowin'....hold on tight. The stabilizer holds the bike nice and straight now. Works good in the rough stuff as well.
Cool!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Where did you guys all buy yours from?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got mine on a group buy but he sells them on ebay.

·
Registered
284 Posts
cool i was thinking about getting one

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have not used mine yeat but from what people tell me they are great.

·
Registered
284 Posts
a friend just installed his on saturday and he likes it he is still messing with it to get it dialed in but he has no complaints

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its kinda cheap for its kind $200 while others like GPR or Scotts or ELKA go for like 450-500
yes this is why i bought it. for the $ you cant touch it. you whould think for over double the $ it whould be a huge difference.

·
Registered
284 Posts
The cat has been let out of the bag.:D:beerchug::thumb::lol::nutkick:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think it was let out of the bag a while ago,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts