Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the chat is not showing ,,, and if it's invite only why it's still showing for the non-invited ones,,that's like teasing us,,, I think that's actually kind of rude,, to know there's a chat room and not being able to access it without invitation + as you denied it to regular members,, you can do the same with hiding it,,and it will show only when you are the invited one,,it's better that way.
not like I do care much but just a suggestion to look into,,,
Regards

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Why the chat is not showing ,,, and if it's invite only why it's still showing for the non-invited ones,,that's like teasing us,,, I think that's actually kind of rude,, to know there's a chat room and not being able to access it without invitation + as you denied it to regular members,, you can do the same with hiding it,,and it will show only when you are the invited one,,it's better that way.
not like I do care much but just a suggestion to look into,,,
Regards

It's not visible until you reach a certain post count. Basically, there were some childish "passers-by" who kept spamming it so the post count had to be implemented. Maybe if you stick around long enough you'll be able to view it one day.:coolshades:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't really care about the chat that much,, as a new comer that was the first thing that made me feel i never wanna come back again / never reach the min required to see it,,, It was the first impression which is actually might be valuable to the webmaster.
Anyway Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I don't really care about the chat that much,, as a new comer that was the first thing that made me feel i never wanna come back again / never reach the min required to see it,,, It was the first impression which is actually might be valuable to the webmaster.
Anyway Happy Halloween!

Peace out homie....

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Anyway Happy Halloween!
You can chat with me anytime !!! :lol:

·
ROTM Administrator
1,155 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
What..... you can't get a chat or for that matter some tang with all this:Hilarious:

2 Raptor 700's
'06 700 w/PC3, HMF, 23/22" Klaw XC's on Douglas .190's, GTT sprocket guard, GTT rear link, YFZ Front shocks, DrD reverse
'07 SEII, still modding
'02 Chevy HD Crew Cab Duramax w/Allison 1000 (400 hp/700 tq at the crank)
'01 Chevy HD Crew Cab 496 w/Allison 1000 (16" lift w/38.5" Boggers)
1700 sq. ft. shop

·
Registered
2,486 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Maybe Yamichick was Lady Gaga for Halloween, seems like it might fit pretty well :Hilarious:

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse... Stick around for a bit longer, the chat got screwed up, and unfortunately the lack of immediate availability is a small, be necessary annoyance. Hope you stick around, this is a great site, with great people (with the exception of Jade).

:pervrock:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Kinda callin' the kettle black don't ya think Seg...haha look at the title under your name...lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
I haven’t been here on modes rapprochement well over 6 years I think. I had kids and life kinda stopped my ridding but now I’m back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts