Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so long story. I installed a trailtech voyager on my 2020 raptor 700. I made a bracket that used the top two bolts on my houser handle bar clamp. Worked great but after riding makes it impossible to see the warning light cluster. Being a machinist I decided to modify the warning light and machine a pocket in the handle bar clamp for the modded light. Worked great when testing. So I mount the clamp. Well I didn't relieve where the 6 wires pass thru enough. So turn on the key and only 1 light came on. I instantly unhooked battery and took apart. I had pinched the wires pretty bad. Cut and spliced wires and lights work and turn off after key on. Except for the check engine light, it stay on with no blinking. I have unplugging ecu and battery over night no help. The quad starts and seems to run fine. Although just idling can't drive it right now cause putting new shocks and a arms on. Does anyone have a clue what I could have done. I hear the check engine light should flash. I don't get any flashing just solid. Could I have screwed up my ecu? Help raptor guru's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts