Registered
432 Posts
WOW, that is some purdy.

·
Registered
796 Posts
That's ok, the carbon fiber,Ti and 7075 have us way ahead of the game:thumb:
:Hilarious:

on a side note when did scott start doing chrome? by the way, looks awesome even if they are ds parts :lol:

·
Registered
796 Posts
DirectDrive has always offered chrome. Come on Frank, that's a banshee axle!
:Hilarious: sorry had a brain fart :lol: its been a looooong day!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you going to dunefest ? I'm flying up to Eugene on a Thur. in August and a friend is going to haul me out there.
I don't care if it's heavy , it looks damn good !
Won't make Dunefest...this bike won't be done for atleast another 6 month's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are you going to dunefest ? I'm flying up to Eugene on a Thur. in August and a friend is going to haul me out there.
I don't care if it's heavy , it looks damn good !
Hopeully you'll like it....I'll be there & hopefully the weather is nice...It's pretty fun, theres something for everyone to do IMO. Can't wait to see what bikes show up to race...if my 2-smoke is done I'll race one of the days is the plan. Maybe I'll run into you there, Taylor(overrated) is supposed to come down for this also.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hopeully you'll like it....I'll be there & hopefully the weather is nice...It's pretty fun, theres something for everyone to do IMO. Can't wait to see what bikes show up to race...if my 2-smoke is done I'll race one of the days is the plan. Maybe I'll run into you there, Taylor(overrated) is supposed to come down for this also.
yeah , Hope the weather is good. we will be in a turbo rzr , well there will be one in a the group I hope I get to ride in it. lol A couple of outlaws and a predator or 2.
James

1 - 20 of 29 Posts