Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
wow...

What does something like that bar/stem setup run? Seeing that makes me regret ordering that fireball drag stem/bar combo a few days ago...
On sale now until Sep 30th for $425.00(regular price is $585.00). These are made by ODP.

Anybody look'n for chrome aluminum work, contact Scott at DirectDrive...it's flawless.

I've never agreed with this quote. Whoever started it, obviously didn't know what they were talking about. Lol

Super clean bike sub. Taylor showed us that stem @ dumont. Really nice!

I'm interested to see times you run with this compared to the 879. Keep us posted when you start running it.

Discussion starter · #26 ·

I've never agreed with this quote. Whoever started it, obviously didn't know what they were talking about. Lol

Super clean bike sub. Taylor showed us that stem @ dumont. Really nice!

I'm interested to see times you run with this compared to the 879. Keep us posted when you start running it.
:lol: I actually just got back from DirectDrive this morning to pick up the chrome shift lever and brake pedal...and drop'd off the clutch cover.

I hope to see some 3.8's with Geoff(about 150lbs) on it...no idea what it'll do with me. It should be done to run the 2012 season at Albany,OR.

What's DD charging to do your clutch cover? I've been looking for somewhere to get mine done but I don't even know how much chrome cost. I tried to email them awhile back but nobody got back to me. I'm guessing it's better just to call them.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.