Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going to the Cinders on Sunday June 29 if all works out right i should have my bike back so if you can make it and get the hell out of this bullshit heat (115 deg) just let know would love to a lot of peps up there :banana:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
I will be going to the Cinders on Sunday June 29 if all works out right i should have my bike back so if you can make it and get the hell out of this bullshit heat (115 deg) just let know would love to a lot of peps up there :banana:
I'm down bike is ready to go with all my new go fast parts:hyper: Maybe not as fast as your go fast parts but....:thumb:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell ya atleast its rappy maybe we can beat up on some 450's and two smokes :rockon:

·
Registered
28 Posts
ill be here too sound like fun

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnny , Brook , Tony come on guys lets get it together and lets go you have to make it this time :thumb:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Sounds like fun. I can try and make it but not sure. The ol' Rappy's in one piece.... but I don't got any good paddles for traction with the long arm now, and I hate losing lol. But in the spirit of riding I will try to scrounge some change and go :coolshades:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like fun. I can try and make it but not sure. The ol' Rappy's in one piece.... but I don't got any good paddles for traction with the long arm now, and I hate losing lol. But in the spirit of riding I will try to scrounge some change and go :coolshades:
I could bring a back up set of paddles u could use if that is the only thing holding you back :thumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
What time do you plan on leaving....there may be a slim chance I can go. I have been there once about 5 years ago and have been wanting to go back ever since I got fuel injection. :hyper:

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
i'm in :thumb:, hey pdub , i always bring a spare set of sand stars, so between me & jdog u have no excuses :banana:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We try to leave around 8:00 and we could meet up by the freeway if you are in chandler :thumb:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
i'm in :thumb:, hey pdub , i always bring a spare set of sand stars, so between me & jdog u have no excuses :banana:
LOL, is gas prices an excuse? :lol: That's cool man. I got two sets of paddles, just not perfect for what I want, but I guess good enough to ride :rockon:

If I got the gas money to go by then I am more than up for it :beerchug:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
LOL, is gas prices an excuse? :lol: That's cool man. I got two sets of paddles, just not perfect for what I want, but I guess good enough to ride :rockon:

If I got the gas money to go by then I am more than up for it :beerchug:

If we need to, we can carpool..My buddy has a trailer I can use...Half is better than all I suppose.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in, I will be riding up there with my cousin who has a 08 700 SE. We will be leaving around 5 a.m. cause he has to be back before 6 p.m. Is there a place where you normaly park or another easy way to find you. We are green when to the cinders and would like to be shown around at first.:thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Might not make it, well not with the bike, I dropped it off on saturday at the shop (still have a few services left on the agreement) and they said they were backed up. Did not want to run it any more without an oil change and valve adjustment. Will start doing them on my own after agreement it up.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts